Call for Abstract
12th Nanotechnology Products and Summit, will be organized around the theme “Nanotechnology for renewable materials”
Nano Summit 2016 is comprised of 20 tracks and 155 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Nano Summit 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanomaterials are materials of which a solitary unit is size to 10-9. Nanotechnological material examination includes Nanotechnology innovations, Nanocomposites, Characterization and properties of Nanomaterials, Modeling and reproduction of Nanomaterials. 27 research colleges are chipping away at Nanocomposites everywhere throughout the world, and market investigation over Asia Pacific is $2650 millions, in US $786 millions are discharged per annum for nano material examination.The Research Budget evaluated is €66,200,000 in the month of March 2015. There are more than 2347 commercial enterprises taking a shot at Nanomaterials around the globe. The Carbon nanotubes is the most noteworthy supported venture in 2015.OMICS International has been and will be sorting out Nanomaterials Conference and occasions to put front the examination propel.
- Track 1-1Nanoparticles Synthesis and applications
- Track 1-2Nanofabrication technologies
- Track 1-3Solar Cell Applications
- Track 1-4Soft Nanotechnology and Colloids
- Track 1-5Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 1-6Carbon Nanostructures and devices
- Track 1-7Nanostructured coatings,surfaces and membranes
- Track 1-8Nanostructured / nanoporous Materials and devices
- Track 1-9Nanofluids
- Track 1-10Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
Customarily, advance in hardware has been driven by scaling down. In any case, as electronic gadgets approach the sub-atomic scale, established models for gadget conduct must be surrendered. To get ready for the up and coming era of electronic gadgets, this class instructs the hypothesis of current, voltage and resistance from molecules up. To portray electrons at the nano scale, we will start with a prologue to the standards of quantum mechanics, including quantization, the wave-molecule duality, wave capacities . At that point we will consider the electronic properties of particles, carbon nanotubes and precious stones, including vitality band development and the source of metals, separators and semiconductors.
- Track 2-1Synthesis of Nanomaterials
- Track 2-2Sustainable Nanomanufacturing
- Track 2-3Nanoscale Materials Characterization
- Track 2-4 Modeling and Simulation at the Nanoscale
- Track 2-5Fibril nanotubes
Nano solution is a substantial industry, nano prescription exploration includes Nanostructures for the conveyance of helpful and analytic operators, Nanomedical approaches for growth determination, Drug conveyance frameworks and focused on imaging, Nanoinformatics, Chemotherapy by means of nano-particles, Immunotoxicity and immunogenicity of nanodrugs, Nanobiotechnology with nano medication deals for disease finding coming to $6.8 billion in 2009, and with more than 200 organizations in Nano informatics and 38 items worldwide of Nano biotechnology at least $3.8 billion in nanotechnology R&D is being contributed each year. There are 470 colleges leading examination on nano solution around the globe.
- Track 3-1Bionanomaterials and Tissues Engineering
- Track 3-2Biosensors, Diagnostics and Imaging
- Track 3-3Materials for Drug and Gene Delivery
- Track 3-4Biomarkers and Nanoparticles
- Track 3-5Nanoinformatics
- Track 3-6Chemotherapy via nano-particles
- Track 3-7Drug delivery systems & targeted imaging
Customary chemotherapy utilizes drugs that are known not malignancy cells adequately. Be that as it may, these cytotoxic medications slaughter sound cells notwithstanding tumor cells, prompting unfavorable reactions, for example, queasiness, neuropathy, male pattern baldness, weariness, and traded off invulnerable capacity. Nanoparticles can be utilized as medication bearers for chemotherapeutics to convey medicine straightforwardly to the tumor while saving solid tissue. Nanocarriers have a few favorable circumstances over routine chemotherapy. They can shield drugs from being debased in the body before they achieve their objective. Upgrade the retention of medications into tumors and into the malignant cells themselves. Take into consideration better control over the timing and dispersion of medications to the tissue, making it less demanding for oncologists to evaluate how well they work.Prevent drugs from associating with ordinary cells, consequently dodging symptoms.
- Track 4-1Cancer Diagnostics, Imaging and Treatment
- Track 4-2Nanotechnology in cancer research
- Track 4-3Role of Nanotechnology in Cancer
- Track 4-4Nanotechnology in cancer prevention, detection
- Track 4-5Nano robots in Medicine
- Track 4-6Applications of nanotechnology in cancer treatment
- Track 4-7Nanomedical approaches for cancer diagnosis
Tissus Engineering cells with biomaterials and/or biologically active molecules and it is used to body's native tissue/tissues. From tissue engineering current therapies got revolutionized and life quality of several millions patient got improved.
- Track 5-1Applications of Nanotechnology in system cell research
- Track 5-2Nanotechnology and tissuse engineering
- Track 5-3Tissue engineering
- Track 5-4Regulation on advanced therapy medical products/tissuse engineering
- Track 5-5Nano biotechnology from stem cell,tissue engineering to cancer research
Nanotechnology in vitality framework science and designing have been looking to grow better than ever sorts of vitality advancements that have the capacity of enhancing life everywhere throughout the world. With a specific end goal to make the following jump forward from the present era of geothermal innovation, researchers and engineers have been creating vitality uses of nanotechnology. BCC Research assesses the aggregate vitality related business sector in Photovoltaic gadgets for Batteries and geothermal nanotechnologies and nano materials at about $8.8 billion in 2012 and $15 billion. There are 26 colleges and 15 new inquires about is been going on Electrochemistry. The examination includes in atomic responses and Fuel cells.
- Track 6-1Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Track 6-2Nanotechnology for water - Challenges and solutions
- Track 6-3Ethical and social issues
- Track 6-4Regulation of nanotechnology
- Track 6-5Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 6-6Nanotechnology in pollution prevention
- Track 6-7Renewable Energy Technologies
- Track 6-8Energy Storage and Novel Generation
- Track 6-9Electrochemistry in nanotechnology
- Track 6-10Fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Track 6-11Energy applications of nanotechnology
- Track 6-12Batteries and geothermal
- Track 6-13Photovoltaic devices
- Track 6-14Nanotechnology for Solar Energy Collection and Conversion
For the agricultural sector,design of regulation and public opinion are crucial as can affect products for decades.
- Track 7-1Nanotechnology in Agriculture
- Track 7-2Nanotechnology in food industry
- Track 7-3Nanotechnology Research-Agriculture and food industry
- Track 7-4Nanotechnology in food microbiology
- Track 7-5Regulatory apporoches to nanotechnology in food industry
- Track 7-6Nanotechnology risk assessment and potential for regulatory control
molecular manufacturing is an anticipated technology based upon controlled mechanosynthesis guided by molecular machine system. It involves combining physical principles demonstrated by chemistry, other nano technologies, and the molecular nanotechnology of life with the systems engineering principles found in modern macro scale factories.
- Track 8-1Electron Microscopes
- Track 8-2Scanning electron microscope
- Track 8-3Nanomanipulator
- Track 8-4Nanotweezers
- Track 8-5Atom Manipulation
- Track 8-6Nanodots
- Track 8-7Modern transmission electron microscope
- Track 8-8Atoms by interface
- Track 8-9Dip pen nanolithography
If your drug consists of an occasional aspirin, which may not see the need for serious work on drug delivery. But if you were diabetic, having inject insulin several times a day, or a cancer patient experiencing debilitating side effects from your treatment, the benefit of improved drug delivery could change your life.
- Track 9-1Manufacture of Nanoparticles
- Track 9-2Nano particles-Drug Deliveries
- Track 9-3Drug delivery systems
- Track 9-4Nanotechnology -future understanding for treatment
- Track 9-5Nano particles in Drug Delivery-available applications
The term Nano biotechnology, refers to the intersection of nanotechnology and biology. Concepts that are enhanced through Nano biology include: Nano device, nano particle, and Nano scale phenomena that occurs within the discipline of nanotechnology. This approach to biology allows scientists to imagine and create systems that can be used for biological research.
- Track 10-1The structural nature of bio molecules
- Track 10-2Characteristics of biological molecules
- Track 10-3 Mechanism of Biological machines
- Track 10-4Biological motors
- Track 10-5DNA as construction Material
- Track 10-6Bio sensors
- Track 10-7Bio photonic Devices
- Track 10-8Micro tubule Assembly and Dis assembly
nanoparticle is a minute molecule with no less than one measurement under 100 nm. Nanoparticle examination is as of now a range of extreme investigative exploration, because of a wide assortment of potential applications in biomedical, optical, and electronic fields. Nanoparticles are of extraordinary logical enthusiasm as they are adequately a scaffold between mass materials and nuclear or sub-atomic structures.
- Track 11-1Nanotex Fabric Clothing
- Track 11-2Drug Delivery patches
- Track 11-3Nano Gold Energizing Cream
- Track 11-4Nano sports
- Track 11-5Nano Bandages
- Track 11-6Nikon Lenses
- Track 11-7Photovoltaic devices
- Track 11-8Strom Fishing Lures
Nanotechnology is an intense apparatus for battling growth and is being put to use in different applications that might lessen contamination, vitality utilization, nursery gas outflows, and avert sicknesses. NCI's Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer is attempting to guarantee that nanotechnologies for tumor applications are created responsibly.There is nothing intrinsically perilous about being nanosized. Our capacity to control objects at the nanoscale has grown generally as of late, however nanoparticles are as old as the earth. Numerous nanoparticles happen actually (for instance, in volcanic powder and ocean splash) and as by-results of human exercises subsequent to the Stone Age (nanoparticles are in smoke and ash from flame). There are such a large number of surrounding accidental nanoparticles, actually, that one of the difficulties of nanoparticle presentation studies is that foundation coincidental nanoparticles are frequently at request of-size more elevated amounts than the built particles being assessed.
- Track 12-1Renewable and sustainable energy applications
- Track 12-2Nanotech for Oil and Gas
- Track 12-3Manufacturing and Construction
- Track 12-4Aerospace and Vehicle Manufacturers
- Track 12-5Military and Defense
- Track 12-6 Catalysis
- Track 12-7 Food Technology
- Track 12-8Nanotechnology in Cosmetics
- Track 12-9Green Nanotechnology
- Track 12-10Nanotechnology in marine & defense applications
- Track 12-11Nanotechnology in food and agriculture
- Track 12-12Applications of civil and mechanical engineering
- Track 12-13Industrial and textile applications
- Track 12-14Environmental and chemical applications
- Track 12-15Nanomaterial and nanoparticle applications
- Track 12-16Applications of nano electronics
- Track 12-17Advanced Micro/Nanomechanical Materials and Process Technologies
Nanotechnology is the science of manipulating atoms and molecules in the nanoscale - 80,000 times smaller than the width of a human hair. The world market for products that contain nanomaterials is expected to reach $2.6 trillion by 2015. The use of nanotechnology has stretched across various streams of science, from electronics to medicine and has now found applications in the field of cosmetics by taking the name of nanocosmetics. This widespread influence of nanotechnology in the cosmetic industries is due to the enhanced properties attained by the particles at the nano level including color, transparency, solubility etc. The different types of nanomaterial’s employed in cosmetics include nanosomes, liposomes, fullerenes, solid lipid nanoparticles etc.
- Track 13-1Cosmetic Formulation
- Track 13-2Nanotechnlogy cosmeceuticals benefits
- Track 13-3Safety of nanomaterials in cosmetic products
- Track 13-4Cosmetic Regulation- saftey assessment
- Track 13-5Present position of nanotechnology in cosmetics
Uses of nanoelectronics are occupied with band built Ge-SiGe center shell nanowires and field-impact transistors.In marine and safeguard it is utilized to decrease the clamor and give appropriate flagging and courses. In material industry there is change in fiber or yarn. New specialist ventures around 18 in gadgets ventures and 22 in material are in procedure, a yearly spending plan of $20,000 million is been supported to Nanotek organizations.The applications include in nano gadgets, Renewable and reasonable vitality, common and mechanical designing, marine and resistance.
- Track 14-1Nano structured materials, devices and systems
- Track 14-2Quantum Dots, Quantum Wires, Quantum well
- Track 14-3Nanolithography, X- ray Diffraction Technique
- Track 14-4Nano electronic circuits
- Track 14-5Nano electromechanical systems (NEMS, MEMS)
- Track 14-6Micro modeling of nanomaterial
The cutting edge high information rate remote correspondence frameworks are relied upon to offer a totally better approaches to get to data and administrations. The need of higher information exchange rate and transfer speed, alongside the necessity for ease, high proficiency framework usage, has prompted a blast in new innovation improvement for coordinated circuit approaches in RF/microwave zone, RF receiver& transmitter, information stockpiling and even power supply. An aggregate answer for high framework combination of different segments is the pattern, the 3D framework on-bundle idea is considered as one without bounds arrangements.
- Track 15-1Urban and Synthetic Nanomaterials
- Track 15-2Gold nanoparticles
- Track 15-3Silver nanoparticles
- Track 15-4Aluminum Nanoparticles
- Track 15-5Copper Nanoparticles
Nano materials offer tremendous opportunity and challenges for researchers. With unique optical, magnetic, electrical and mechanical properties - all occurring at the Nano scale - these materials have properties that can vary with length scale, changing continuously or instantly.
- Track 16-1Mechanical devices
- Track 16-2Fluidic devices
- Track 16-3photonic devices
- Track 16-4Electronic devices
- Track 16-5Digital Information processing
- Track 16-6Trends in the Miniaturization of Electronics
- Track 16-7Quantum dot cellular automata
Solar photonics is a science on the boundary between photonics/optical communication and solar energy. Basically the idea is to distribute solar energy though optical fibers or other photonic guides (liquids). SOLAR focuses on optics for solar energy applications including design, modeling, integration of novel materials, manufacture, field-testing and deployment, and economics. All forms of solar energy generation, transmission and storage – from thermal to photovoltaic to novel methods – will be covered. The program will highlight presentations spanning technology, public policy and finance.
- Track 17-1Nano holes and photons
- Track 17-2imaging
- Track 17-3Interaction of light and Nanotechnology
- Track 17-4Photonic Crystals
- Track 17-5Polarisation
- Track 17-6Radiation
Nanotechnology involves manipulating properties and structures at the Nano scale, often involving dimensions that are just tiny fractions of the width of a human hair. Nanotechnology is already being used in products in its passive form, such as cosmetics and sunscreens, and it is expected that in the coming decades, new phases of products, such as better batteries and improved electronics equipment, will be developed and have far-reaching implications.
- Track 18-1Micro electro mechanical systems
- Track 18-2Making Nano particles
- Track 18-3molecular motors
- Track 18-4cosmetics
- Track 18-5Nano medicine
- Track 18-6Carbon Nano material production
- Track 18-7Nano tube applications in high integrated circuits
- Track 18-8Invisible mending of atomic dislocations inside damaged materials
- Track 18-9Nano electronic and magnetic devices and new computing systems
- Track 18-10Nano particle coatings -special new effects
- Track 18-11Nano mechanics and Nano elasticity
- Track 18-12Ageless Materials
- Track 18-13Robots- how small can they go?
- Track 18-14Bio Electronics
- Track 19-1NanoToxicology
- Track 19-2Risk assessment and management
- Track 19-3Measurement of health risk
- Track 19-4Exposure scenarios
- Track 19-5Regulation and ethical impacts
- Track 20-1Satellite communication systems
- Track 20-2Wireless routers
- Track 20-3Wireless sensors
- Track 20-4Future prediction of Wireless Technology using Nano-devices
- Track 20-5Impact of Nanotechnology on wireless communications
- Track 20-6Nanotechnology and Wireless Computing Strategies