Call for Abstract
36th International Conference on Nanotechnology & Expo, will be organized around the theme “Focusing and Expanding the Significant Assessment in Nanotechnology Inventions to the Globe”
Nano Expo 2022 is comprised of 20 tracks and 3 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Nano Expo 2022.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanomaterials are characterized as materials with no less than one outside measurement in the size extent from around 1-100 nanometers. Nanoparticles are items with each of the three outside measurements at the nanoscale. Nanoparticles that are normally happening (e.g., volcanic powder, ash from woodland fires) or are the accidental side effects of ignition procedures (e.g., welding, diesel motors) are generally physically and synthetically heterogeneous and frequently termed ultrafine particles. Built nanoparticles are deliberately delivered and planned with particular properties identified with shape, size, surface properties and science. These properties are reflected in mist concentrates, colloids, or powders. Regularly, the conduct of Nano materials might depend more on surface region than molecule arrangement itself. World interest for nanomaterials will rise more than more than two times to $5.5 billion in 2016. Nanotube, nanoclays and quantum dabs will be the quickest developing sorts. The vitality stockpiling and era and development markets will offer the best development prospects. China, India and the US will lead picks up among countrie.This study dissects the $2 billion world nanomaterial industry. It presents recorded interest information for the years 2001, 2006 and 2011, and gauges for 2016 and 2021 by material (e.g., metal oxides, chemicals and polymers, metals, nanotubes), market (e.g., social insurance, gadgets, vitality era and capacity, development) world area and for 15 nations.
- Track 1-1Nanostructures for sensor applications.
- Track 1-2Design and synthesis of advanced nanomaterials.
- Track 1-3Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials.
- Track 1-4Mechanical effect on advanced nanomaterials.
Nanoparticles behave differently than other similarly sized particles. It is therefore necessary to develop specialized approaches to testing and monitoring their effects on human health and on the environment. While nanomaterials and nanotechnologies are expected to yield numerous health and health care advances, such as more targeted methods of delivering drugs, new cancer therapies, and methods of early detection of diseases, they also may have unwanted effects.
- Track 2-1Good Nano Guide
- Track 2-2Labeling of storage containers of nanomaterials with both the chemical contents and the nanostructure form
- Track 2-3Dispose of contaminated cleaning materials as segregated nanomaterial waste
Synthesis of graphene refers to any process for fabricating graphene. Mechanical exfoliation is probably the technique to attain single and few layered graphene produces from natural graphite by repeated peeling/exfoliation. Chemical vapour deposition has techniques for making thin continuous films with thickness control in micro-electronics. Plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition synthesizing large area graphene on copper foils using spin coated PMMA films. Graphene heterostructures are synthesized on cobalt substrates by using the molecular beam epitaxial growth.
- Track 3-1Graphene-Based Materials for Clean Energy Applications
- Track 3-2Simple Parallel-Plate Capacitors to Highâ€“Energy Density Future Supercapacitors
- Track 3-3Grapheneâ€“Clay-Based Hybrid Nanostructures for Electrochemical Sensors and Biosensors
- Track 3-4Three-Dimensional Graphene
- Track 3-5Graphene-Based Nanocomposites
Nano Medicine is a use of nanotechnology. Nano medication ranges from the restorative utilizations of Nano Materials and Nano Electronic biosensors, and significantly more conceivable future uses of sub-atomic nanotechnology, for example, organic machines, Nano biotechnology is a rising field that is conceivably changing the way we treat ailments through medication conveyance and tissue designing. Critical difficulties stay in pushing this field into clinically practical treatments. For medication conveyance, the outline and testing of novel strategies for controlling the communication of Nano materials with the body is a portion of the present obstructions to making an interpretation of these advancements to treatment.
- Track 4-1Some natural polymers in nanodrug delivery
- Track 4-2Polymerâ€“drug conjugates
- Track 4-3Multifunctional drug carriers
- Track 4-4Liposomes
- Track 4-5Macroemulsions
Molecular nanotechnology is a technology which is based on the ability to build structures to complex, atomic specifications by means of mechanic synthesis. Molecular nanotechnology is distinct from Nano scale. This advanced form of molecular manufacturing will make use of controlled mechanic synthesis guided by molecular machine systems.
- Track 5-1Smart materials and Nano sensors
- Track 5-2Replicating nanorobots
- Track 5-3Medical nanorobots
- Track 5-4Phased-array optics
Tissue engineering is one of the fast growing scientific area in this era which is used to create, repair, replace cells, tissues and organs by using cell or combinations of cells with biomaterials .biologically active molecules which helps to produce materials which very much resembles to body's native tissue/tissues.
- Track 6-1Carbon nanotubes for bone tissue engineering
- Track 6-2Nanostructures can mimic tissue-specific bio environments
- Track 6-3Carbon nanotubes for neural tissue engineering
- Track 6-4Nanotextured substrates for tissue engineering
Nano materials (Nano crystalline materials) are substances possessing grain sizes on the order of a billionth of a meter. They manifest extraordinarily charming and beneficial properties, which can be exploited for a ramification of structural and non-structural packages. seeing that Nano materials own unique, beneficial chemical, bodily, and mechanical houses, they may be used for an extensive form of programs, like next era laptop Chips, Kinetic power (KE) Penetrators with more advantageous Lethality, better Insulation materials, Phosphors for excessive-Definition TV, Low-cost Flat-Panel displays, more difficult and more difficult cutting tools, elimination of pollution, excessive strength Density Batteries, excessive-power Magnets, high-Sensitivity Sensors, motors with greater gas efficiency, Aerospace additives with superior performance characteristics, higher and destiny weapons platforms, Longer-Lasting Satellites, Longer-Lasting medical Implants, Ductile, Machinable Ceramics, huge Electro chromic show devices.
- Track 7-1Nanostructures for sensor applications.
- Track 7-2Design and synthesis of advanced nanomaterials.
- Track 7-3Modeling and simulation of nanomaterials.
- Track 7-4Mechanical effect on advanced nanomaterials
The utilization of nanotechnology in growth treatment offers some energizing potential outcomes, including the likelihood of decimating malignancy tumors with insignificant harm to sound tissue and organs, and also the discovery and end of disease cells before they frame tumors. Most endeavors to enhance disease treatment through nanotechnology are at the examination or advancement stage. However the push to make these medications, the truth is very engaged.
- Track 8-1Delivering Chemotherapy
- Track 8-2Nano-enabled Immunotherapy
- Track 8-3Delivering or Augmenting Radiotherapy
- Track 8-4Delivering Gene Therapy
Nano electronics refer to the use of nanotechnology in components. The term covers a diverse set of devices and materials, with the common characteristic that they are so small that inter-atomic interactions and quantum mechanical properties need to be studied extensively.
- Track 9-1Models for Nano electronics devices
- Track 9-2Future prospect of Nano electronic devices
- Track 9-3Nanotechnology in Electronics
Nanomaterials have a totally wide variety of programs inside the discipline of numerous technologies. The diverse fields of engineering and in conjunction with the drugs and biology have a totally large impact of nanotechnology inside the improvement. At gift there are 21 new studies initiatives carried on the sector of electronics and 22 in fabric which can be in process. it's far anticipated that 75 new researchers going in this discipline with an annual quantity of $15,000 million spent on Nano-optics studies in 2014-2015.the applications of the nanomaterial's in numerous fields consist of electronics, renewable and sustainable electricity, sensors and actuators pc applications communique networks and Nano magnetics in conjunction with the photocatalysis and plenty of greater.
- Track 10-1Scanning Probe Techniques: Scanning Probe Microscopy Based Nanoscale Patterning and Fabrication
- Track 10-2Nanofabrication
- Track 10-3Functional Nanomaterials
- Track 10-4Molecular Engineering
- Track 10-5Bionanotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Track 10-6Flexible Electronic circuits
Nanotechnology is the science which deals with the processes that happen at molecular level and of Nano length scale size. Nanotechnology can be particularly applied to the small things and can be used through all the other science fields such as biology, chemistry, material science, engineering, and physics. It is the field of realistic science and technology whose theme is the governor of matter on the atomic and molecular scale usually 100 nanometers or smaller. By using nanotechnology materials can effectively be made lighter, stronger, more reactive, more durable, more sieve-like, or better electrical conductors among many other traits. Everyday used commercial products are currently on the market and in daily use that trusts on nanoscale material processes.
- Track 11-1Energy production and distribution
- Track 11-2Nano devices and sensors
- Track 11-3Food industry for enhancement of shelf life
- Track 11-4Polymer Nano composites
- Track 11-5Automobile industry
The consumer international is exploding with “nanotechnology superior” merchandise. purchaser products is an area in which the professionals are saying the maximum instantaneous nanotechnology influences may be made and diagnosed with the aid of the general public of human beings within the global. Presently there are various products in the marketplace which can be the end result of nanotechnology. The sector around us is full of packages that nanotechnology makes feasible. Nanotechnology is influencing the improvement of a wide style of very various fields; among these are electronics, biotechnology and consumer an application, starting from tennis balls to bandages to palm pilots, nanotechnology is making a big effect on the jobs we work and the products that we enjoy.
- Track 12-1Foods, Materials, Technologies and Risks
- Track 12-2Nanoparticles for dental materials
- Track 12-3Industrial Biotechnology and Commodity Products
- Track 12-4Industrial Biotechnology and Commodity Products
Due to scientific development, high-resolution X-ray computed tomography systems can be developed, permitting the internal picturing of material in three dimensions. However, in order to obtain structural information one also needs proper three-dimensional analysis software. A Nano system publishes significant original work ranging from technologies and systems to product invention and fresh built-up processes with features at the nanoscale.
- Track 13-1Printed electronics and MEMS (micro-electromechanical system)
- Track 13-2Diluted magnetic semi-conductors
- Track 13-3X-ray diffraction
- Track 13-4Ferromagnetism
Target drug delivery system is a different form of drug delivery system where the medicament is selectively transported only to its site of action or absorption and not to the non-target organs or tissues or cells. This system takes the active pharmaceutical ingredient to the pre identified target in therapeutic concentration, while limiting its access to non-target usual cellular linings, thus reducing toxic properties and increasing therapeutic index. Targeting of drugs to different cells and tissues of the body deprived of their becoming a part of systemic circulation is a very novel idea. If a drug can be administered in a form such that it reaches the receptor sites in sufficient concentration without distressing in unimportant tissue cells.
- Track 14-1CNS targeted drug delivery System
- Track 14-2In-vitro drug release characterization models
- Track 14-3Cancer biomarkers: current issues and future directions
- Track 14-4Biomarkers in drug targeting and delivery system
- Track 14-5Novel delivery strategies in targeted drug delivery
The field of pharmaceutical nanotechnology delivers visions into the study of synthesis, characterization and diagnostic application of resources at the nanoscale. The particular attention within the field is synthesis, biological evaluation, characterization, clinical testing and toxicological valuation of nanomaterials as drugs for several diseases. Nanotechnology is the science which deals with the processes that happen at molecular level and of Nano length scale size. The chief studies in th nano pharmaceuticalshttps://nanoexpo.conferenceseries.com/ comprise Nano sized particles, their function and behavior with respect to other systems. The incredible competences of nanopharmaceuticals have altered the perception and possibility of nanotechnology near development into an adjuvant field for the continuing fields of life sciences.
- Track 15-1Liposomes
- Track 15-2Ligands
- Track 15-3Nano pore Sequencing
- Track 15-4Nanotechnology based Needle Arrays
Graphene are just a single molecule thick suitable to be utilized as material in a few fields. An allotrope of carbon as an empty circle, ellipsoid tube, and numerous different shapes is called fullerene. Graphene is the essential basic component of numerous different allotropes of carbon for example graphite, precious stone, charcoal, carbon nanotube and fullerenes. Creation of graphene relies upon its advancement on a fluid metal network. Bilayer graphene shows the strange quantum hall impact and a tunable band hole. Huge uses of graphene are material/gadget applications, including sun oriented cells, light-emanating diodes, contact boards and shrewd windows or telephones. Propelled investigation of fullerenes has been presently actualized in tumor look into.
- Track 16-1Transistors
- Track 16-2 Fuel cells
- Track 16-3Carbon Nano Structures and Devices
- Track 16-4Electronic and Photonic Applications
- Track 16-5Lower cost solar cells
- Track 16-6Functional Nanofibers
Nanoelectronics are the use of nanotechnology in electronic modules. The term covers a varied set of materials and devices with the mutual characteristic that they are so small that inter-atomic interactions and quantum mechanical properties need to be studied extensively. Information technology comprises web-based data and operating systems and applications, telephones and other telecommunications products, multimedia products and video equipment.
- Track 17-1Advanced molecular electronics
- Track 17-2Surface Topography Measurement Instrumentation
- Track 17-3Mass and Force Measurement
- Track 17-4Computer hardware and software systems
Nanoparticles are particles size ranges between 1 and 100 nanometers with a surrounding interfacial layer. Nanoparticles can be classified as hard or as soft. The way nanoparticles are classified typically depends on their application, such as in therapy or diagnosis versus basic research or the way they were produced. Nanomaterials can be useful for together in-vivo and in-vitro biomedical investigation and applications and mixing of nanoparticles with biology has led to the expansion of progressive diagnostic devices, analytical tools, and drug delivery vehicles. Nanomaterials can be functionalized to boundary with biological molecules & structures as the size of nanomaterials is equivalent to maximum biological molecules and structures.
- Track 18-1Nano carriers for drug delivery
- Track 18-2Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Track 18-3Dendrimer Nano carriers
- Track 18-4Silica materials and Carbon Nano carriers
- Track 18-5Gold Nanoparticles
The multidisciplinary field of Nanotoxicology focuses on determining the extent to which nanomaterials (materials with at least one dimension <100 nm) pose a hazard to human health and the environment. The small size, large surface area-to-volume ratio, and quantum size effects of nanoscale materials may lead to biological effects that differ from those induced by their larger counterparts.
- Track 19-1Cell-particle interactions
- Track 19-2Medical toxicology
- Track 19-3Regulation and risk management
- Track 19-4Immunotoxicity
- Track 19-5Method of toxicology studies
Nanomedicine pursues to bring a valuable set of research tools and clinically useful devices in the future. Nanomedicine is a medical application of nanotechnology. Nanomedicine ranges from the medical applications of nanomaterials and biosensors, biological devices and potential upcoming applications of molecular nanotechnology. Nanomedicine fights for bringing valued set of study tools & clinically beneficial devices which is more advantageous to the society. Nano biotechnology may be able to generate numerous novel materials and devices with a huge range of applications such as medicine, biomaterials and energy production.
- Track 20-1Body Implants and Prosthesis
- Track 20-2Stem Cell Regeneration
- Track 20-3Biological imaging for medical diagnostics
- Track 20-4Molecular engineering
- Track 20-5Tissue Engineering and Organ Transplantation
- Track 20-6Nano surfaces and Interactions