Call for Abstract
18th Nanotechnology Products and Expo, will be organized around the theme “Analysing the ideas in the field of Nanotechnology and its products”
Nano expo 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nano expo 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nano hardware alludes to the utilization of nanotechnology in electronic segments.The term covers an assorted arrangement of gadgets and materials, with the basic attributes that they are small to the point that between nuclear associations and quantum mechanical properties should be concentrated broadly.
- Track 1-1Photoemission Electron Microscopy
- Track 1-2Nanostructured Photoelectric Materials
- Track 1-3DNA-based single-electron electronic devices
- Track 1-4Nanostructured Multiphase Alloys
- Track 1-5Electron beam lithography
- Track 1-6Nano electronic devices for (bio) sensing
- Track 1-7Quantum electronics
- Track 1-8Molecular self-assembly
In the large field of nanotechnology, polymer matrix based Nano composites have become a prominent area of current research and development.Exfoliated clay based nanocomposites have dominated the polymer literature but there are a large number of other significant areas of current and emerging interest.A polymer nanotube nano composite conducts electricity how well it conducts depends upon the spacing of the nanotubes.
- Track 2-1Applications of Nano composites
- Track 2-2Polymer Nano composites
- Track 2-3Nano composites uses and Applications
- Track 2-4Biomedical applications of gold nanomaterial’s
- Track 2-5Nanomaterial and biological activity
- Track 2-6Nanomaterial based advanced immunoassays
Nanostructured Materials are a new class of materials which provide one of the greatest potentials for improving performance and extended capabilities of products in a number of industrial sectors, including the aerospace,tooling,automotive, recording,cosmetics, electric motor, duplication, and refrigeration industries. Encompassed by this class of materials are multilayers,Nano crystalline materials and Nano composites. Their uniqueness is due partially to the very large percentage of atoms at interfaces and partially to quantum confinement effects.
- Track 3-1Polymer Nanostructured Materials for High-Temperature Applications
- Track 3-2Nanostructured Materials for Aero spatial & semiconductors
- Track 3-3Characterization of Polymer Nano materials
- Track 3-4Nanostructured Multiphase Alloys
- Track 3-5Nanostructured Metals&manufacturing modelling
- Track 3-6Multiscale Modelling for the Materials Improvement and Design
- Track 3-7Software for Modelling of Nanomaterials
- Track 3-8Nanostructured bladder tissue replacements
Nanotechnology in vitality framework science and designing have been looking to grow better than ever sorts of vitality advancements that have the capacity of enhancing life everywhere throughout the world. With a specific end goal to make the following jump forward from the present era of geothermal innovation, researchers and engineers have been creating vitality uses of nanotechnology. BCC Research assesses the aggregate vitality related business sector in Photovoltaic gadgets for Batteries and geothermal nanotechnologies and Nano materials at about $8.8 billion in 2012 and $15 billion. There are 26 colleges and 15 new inquires about is been going on Electrochemistry. The examination includes in atomic responses and Fuel cells.
- Track 4-1Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Track 4-2Ethical and social issues
- Track 4-3Nanotechnology for water - Challenges and solutions
- Track 4-4Photovoltaic devices
- Track 4-5Fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Track 4-6Nanotechnology for Solar Energy Collection and Conversion
- Track 4-7Energy applications of nanotechnology
- Track 4-8Renewable Energy Technologies
- Track 4-9Nanotechnology in pollution prevention
- Track 4-10Regulation of nanotechnology